CHAT ROOM


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, March 30, 2009

Payment Proof From INDOPTC

payout ke-9 ku via PAYPAL di INDOPTC ini dach masuk, alhamdulillah... kalo mo join, klik disini ya !!!
(my 9th payout via PAYPAL from indoptc has paid) if u want to join, click here oke !!!

ini payment proof nya ya...
thanks INDOPTC, you are the best...
(this my payment proof, thanks indoptc, you are the best ptc from my countrie, indonesia)

indoptc-payout-9

indoptc-payout-9-1

indoptc-payout-9-2

Photobucket


payout ke-8 ku via PAYPAL di INDOPTC ini dach masuk, alhamdulillah... kalo mo join, klik disini ya !!!
(my 8th payout via PAYPAL from indoptc has paid) if u want to join, click here oke !!!

ini payment proof nya ya...
thanks INDOPTC, you are the best...
(this my payment proof, thanks indoptc, you are the best ptc from my countrie, indonesia)

Photobucket

indoptc-payout-8-2

indoptc-payout-8

indoptc-payout-8-1


payout ke-7 ku via BCA di INDOPTC ini dach masuk, alhamdulillah... kalo mo join, klik disini ya !!!
(my 7th payout via BCA (my local bank) from indoptc has paid) if u want to join, click here oke !!!

ini payment proof nya ya...
thanks INDOPTC, you are the best...
(this my payment proof, thanks indoptc, you are the best ptc from my countrie, indonesia)

indoptc-payout-7

indoptc-payout-7-1

statistik-indoptc-1


payout ke-6 ku via BCA di INDOPTC ini dach masuk, alhamdulillah... kalo mo join, klik disini ya !!!
(my 6th payout via BCA (my local bank) from indoptc has paid) if u want to join, click here oke !!!

ini payment proof nya ya...
thanks INDOPTC, you are the best...
(this my payment proof, thanks indoptc, you are the best ptc from my countrie, indonesia)

indoptc-payout-6-1

indoptc-payout-6


payout ke-5 ku di INDOPTC ini dach masuk, alhamdulillah...
(my 5th payout from indoptc has paid) kalo mo join, klik disini ya !!!

ini payment proof nya ya...
thanks INDOPTC, you are the best...
(this my payment proof, thanks indoptc, you are the best ptc from my countrie, indonesia) if u want to join, click here oke !!!

indoptc-52

indoptc-5


payout ke-4 ku di INDOPTC ini dach masuk, alhamdulillah...

ini payment proof nya ya...
thanks INDOPTC, you are the best...

INDOPTC4

INDOPTC41


payout ke-3 ku di indoptc ini dach masuk euy... lumayan lama nunggu nya, 35 hari lho, soal nya waktu request status ku masih standart member, ga kaya sekarang, hehehe...

ini payment proof nya ya...
thanks indoptc, you are the best...

indoptc3

indoptc31

ini statistik ku setelah payout ke-3, dan sekarang sedang menunggu lagi payout ke-4 ku :

indoptc32

No comments: